April 1, 2009

Busy

I am going to be busy for awhile, sewing dresses and making other things for Easter. Hopefully I can take pictures of the progress and share them.

For now I have to hurry to the grocery store to buy food and get back so I can start cutting out fabric and get to work! Not to mention there is a literal mountain of laundry to fold- I'm great at washing and drying it, folding and putting away are dreadful to me.

However, I have put myself on the flylady system, by sticking to routines. I didn't quite make it with the bedtime routine last night, but I've done alright with the morning one. It seems like it takes forever just for me to take care of the normal morning stuff before I can even start on the day's work, so I thought if I did as much as possible the night before, that would help. Problem is, I'm usually beat then!

I'll keep working at it...I gotta go and finish getting ready to shop. Yea.

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Ive learned that if I dont stay up into the wee hours of the morning to get things done I too spin my wheels. But how to juggle that and sleep. Its an awful process. I spoke to a woman yesterday that had five kids and she said she got up at 2 am that morning to get things done before the kids woke up. Yikes thats dedication.