October 7, 2009

New Eating Plan

Last week I blogged about all the confusion I was in regarding how to eat to lose the extra weight I've been carrying around for several years. I wanted to do something that worked without compromising my standards of food quality.

Well, I found it! I don't even know how I got there- it was a complete accident or miracle. I choose to believe God led me to it since I've been praying about it for awhile. Anyways, oddly enough, the plan is written by a body builder and it's called The Truth about Abs.

It's an ebook detailing basically how to lose belly fat and make your ab muscles stand out. While that's good and all, I just want to get rid of the fat for now! So, I paid approximately $4 for the 21 day trial and read as much as I could. I was SO impressed! His 'diet' is filled with raw milk, quality fats and meats, real food! Yea!!! So many of these types of people do not eat very healthfully. I know I've checked into several.

He also gives lots of tips on how to find your best metabolic rate, as in maximizing how fast you burn food and target it. Half the book is pictures of him showing the exercises, which I am delighted to learn that I do not have to go to a gym or run myself ragged doing aerobics hours each week. No, all I need are some dumbells and 30-45 minutes three times a week. Wow!

I was really impressed with the sincereity and honesty he presents, not to just make money, but to really help people. To find out more you can google the title of the book, The Truth about Abs.

So, basically I am supposed to eat 5-6 meals a day, balancing the amounts of protein, fat and carbs. If I want to lose really fast, then most of my carbs should be fruits and veggies. But it's not required, it's up to me. I get to eat real eggs with the yolks, real whole fat yogurt and fruit, and it's even recommended to drink tea! This is great!

Anyways, I haven't started it yet because we are out of food and that's what I'm doing today. I will get stocked up and prep as much as I can in advance so it's easy for me to eat on time. I'll let yall know how it goes. I m-i-g-h-t take a picture and chart the progress. That's scary though, although I did write an email and tell them that if I get a tight waist they'll want to put me on the cover of the book! Brave huh?

Ok, gotta get the girls ready and get out the door!

P.S. Samantha is sleeping all night now. At the age of 8 weeks, and really, more like when she was 6-7 weeks. Babywise works again for the 4th time!

1 comment:

true blessings said...

I hope you do great ,so you can look and feel great,and glorify the Lord,just stick to it and you will see the results!