My To Do List for today...
* strip all the beds and wash the sheets- hang outside to dry- haven't done that in ages and it's a beautiful day (um, winter doesn't arrive here till January or so)
* sweep and mop the kitchen- the eating area is awful. My girls eat like pigs and after a long day, I'm not going to get on my hands and knees and clean up pieces of food off the floor. So, I either let the dog in and then mop, or just wait till morning and sweep and mop. Gross...
* quickly wipe sticky surfaces and vacuum living room
* run to the store for a few things I couldn't find the other day
* get waffle batter soaking and change out kefir
* If I have time I have got to finish Leiah's quilt- the actual quilting part. I have just had no motivation...grrr, I want to move on to making pretty dresses for Sarah and Alexa, but I won't let myself till the other is done.
One other thing, for those of you who homeschool. I have a very hard time 'slowing down' the momentum in the mornings when I'm getting stuff done to sit down and do 'school'. My mind is rushing ahead with what needs to be done. How do you overcome those feelings? My 4 year old is just doing preschool work, but she really enjoys it and I haven't been taking much time on it lately. My children aren't that big of a help yet, so I pretty much have to do everything. (besides them picking up toys and putting things away) I hate feeling like I'm behind on stuff.
Anyways, just wondering. I'm trying to decide on what to do about school. My oldest is in a special program at the public school, but they are moving that class to another town, 15 minutes away and that makes me uncomfortable. The facility will be awesome, but still... Alexa will be going to kindergarten next year along with Leiah, but I'm not sure if we should do that or homeschool. I am terribly undisciplined when it comes to doing homeschool--it would take a lot of time to do the special things with Leiah, not to mention I would need to travel for her speech therapy.
Just thinking out loud here...