November 26, 2008

Wishing I could multiply myself....

So much to do and so little time! My husband is set on having our garage sale this Saturday, even though I will be gone both Thursday and Friday before. (two different Thanksgiving gatherings) So, not only do I have the normal Thanksgiving prep, but I also have to get everything ready now for the sale. My house is dirty- the chairs and table have a layer of grime, the windows and TV/computer screens are sooooo smudged up, the bathrooms need cleaning, the floor needs to be swept and scrubbed and there is a large pile of clothes needing to be folded. Oh! I just remembered the cloth diapers I washed yesterday- they're still in the washer! Hope they aren't sour, then I'll have to start over again.

I did finally vacuum the living room- it was awful! My husband keeps telling me not to worry about it, but it's hard. So far I've made the cranberry sauce, the pumpkin cheesecake and a loaf of quick bread (to use up leftovers). Now I need to figure out what to do with some more leftovers before they go bad, make dough for the challah bread, figure out dinner and start setting up my junk and pricing it. The kitchen is pretty messy right now and I'm not in the mood to clean it. However, we are all dressed, the beds are made, the bedrooms and bathrooms are tidy and the living room is very tidy. So, all is not a total loss :) Plus, I found lots of things I've been looking for after I went through our stuff last night, duh!

Alright, must go and do something. I don't know what yet, but something...

No comments: