September 9, 2009

I'm beat...

Sorry, no post today. I am just plain ole worn out. Sleep deprivation is really, really taking its toll on me. That combined with going from pregnant to not, and then recovering from surgery...plus I'm really fighting my inclination to be a perfectionist- this is why schedules don't work for me. I get to involved in completing everything regardless of if my body is telling me to quit.

I have the best husband- last night he did all the night duty so I got a full night's sleep for the first time in like 2-3 months :) Super-husband!

Anyways, as usual I probably over-did-it so I'm bushed again!
!

Oh, and Robyn, can I be invited to read your blogs?? I've been looking for you for a long time! I loved your blog.

6 comments:

Mommy Saves ALOT!!! said...

You've been busy. Dont forget to take some time for your self.

Sheena

Sherah said...

Hi! I saw your post on Tereza's blog - I am looking forward to getting to know you especially because we have one thing in common right now: a NEWBORN and lack of sleep....=) Can I make a suggestion though? It's really hard to read your blog with the dark brown background. I have to highlight it in order to read it. Have a wonderful day! =) Sherah

Sherah said...

PS I also saw your diet blog which I noticed hasn't been updated, but I'll bet you're thinking about it again! I know I sure am, even though it's really hard being so busy. I have seven children ages 10 & under but I was in your shoes with just 3 not so long ago. It's overwhelming at every stage for the most part, after a newborn. Hmmmm I need to remind myself of that, lol, because right now I feel quite discouraged. It will get better!! =)

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to change the background color of your blog? I cannot read the black print on a dark orange-red color -- and I love reading your blog. Thank you! Mary W.

The Ag Teacher's Wife said...

Your hubby is so sweet! I am lovin' the new background! I might have to be a copy cat and change mine! :)

Mary said...

Hey Jessica, how can I get invited to read Robyn's blog? I used to read her regularly, she taught me to plant tomatoes in bales of hay, it really worked!

Take care!
Mary with the un-updated blog!