February 10, 2008

Weekend fun

Ahh, the weekends...we so look forward to them and then they pass by so quickly.

I think Saturday is my favorite because we don't 'have' to be anywhere. I don't have to get up till after 7am. We make a nice leisurely breakfast, I get to sit in the recliner with a cup of coffee and watch my favorite cooking show- 'Jamie at Home' by chef Jamie Oliver on BBC. That's the only show that I am strict about getting to see.

However, though Sundays are bustling early in the mornings, I do like having my spirit refreshed and getting to enjoy a relaxing afternoon with my parents. Life is about to get pretty busy again though.

This week we are making the looooooooonnnnnngggggg trek to Upper Michigan for a week. March 3 is Sarah's birthday, and she is going to have a party this year. I decided to do the Good Friday Feast again on Good Friday, which will be on the 21st of March, then Easter, then our anniversary, my birthday and then Mother's Day :) I was uncertain about doing the feast again, but God revealed a plan that will work for us. It will be easier this time because I know what to expect and we already have the decorations and stuff.

Anyone not familiar with what I'm talking about, go here and here.

So, that's what's on my plate coming up :) Not sure how the week will go-I"m not making any promises that I will have lots to talk about or be around since I've got much to do.

No comments: