May 31, 2008

Blog Thingie

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I had just gotten my driver's license and was learning how to get around town. (I got lost a lot) I was getting ready for my junior year in highschool, playing lots of volleyball to get ready for varsity the next year, tried getting a summer job, played with friends a lot and was learning to play the guitar.

2. What are five things on your to- do list today?

Continue to sort and pack stuff from our other house

go swimming at some point

try out the Amish Friendship bread starter my sister gave me

make homemade salsa with home grown jalepenos for taco salad later

take a bubble bath :)


What are 3 of your favorite snacks?

Hmm, dessert :) especially with chocolate involved

peanut butter and jelly sandwich

raw veggies with ranch dip

spicy velveeta cheese dip and chips


What would do if you were a billionaire?

Pay off all of my and my family's bills

build a new church building

buy a farm with my own dairy cow, chickens etc.

liposuction and a tummy tuck, LOL!!!


What states have you lived in?
Texas only :)

No comments: