October 10, 2008

Just some random stuff...

The last two days have been BUSY. Wednesday is my 'going to town' day. It's also not the most fun- my 4 and 2 year olds act like, well, hyper kids I guess. I can imagine going somewhere like walmart is overly exciting for a small child. So many things to see and TOUCH! And it's so big and everyone is so friendly...still, it's a trip. But that's my last grocery trip to walmart- from now on smaller grocery store chains, which would be Brookshires, which happens to be the company my husband works for :)

Yesterday I met my mom at the cemetery to clean up and plant iris bulbs around the graves of her parents. Then we went a garage sale- for two hours! I got two little school desks and lots of new toys. I'll take pictures of the desks- it's so cute. Of course I had to rearrange the whole living room.

Anyways, today has been a 'catch up' day- lots of cleaning and food preparations for the weekend. Tomorrow I am canning the little cucumbers that are growing in our garden. Lots and lots of them...

Quilt #2 is coming along, s-l-o-w-l-y, I have to sew each square with an 'X', then sew the squares together, then sew the whole thing together...

Also, I decided to get my hair trimmed to the way it was when I first got it cut...well, I went to some cheap hair salon in a tiny town, I now have the worst haircut ever! I basically have an afro!!!! How am I gonna fix this? I gotta go to a good hairdresser tomorrow and see if she can fix it. Blech. Sorry, no pictures of it till it gets fixed :)

No comments: