April 28, 2008

Well, life is somewhat back to normal now. We had a busy weekend, and unfortunately Friday night dh and I got sick with allergy/sinus problems. It had been building all last week, but instead of nipping it with garlic and vitamin C etc., I just kept hoping it would go away. So, yesterday was the worst day and I finally caved and took over the counter allergy meds. Oh well, I'm much better now even though I sound like a frog.

I will be helping my sister out the next several weeks by watching at least one of her children a few times a week, so I don't know how the posting on the blog will go. I have several things in my mind. My husband will be going to a worship workshop tonight and tomorrow night so maybe I'll have some time in the evening to actually write something of interest :)

No comments: