March 19, 2009

What happens when the children outnumber mama 3 to 1

After the crafting yesterday, mama was tired, so I laid down on the couch for a bit. (15 minutes?) The younger two were still playing with leftover salt dough, so I left them at it. The oldest rolled and cut out more pretty shapes, put them in a baking pan, then proceeded to wash her dishes. (and only used 1/3 of a new bottle of dish soap while she was at it)

This is what the 'baby' did...






And this is her yesterday while I was getting dressed...

She likes peanut butter, or in her language, ' beepo bears' ???


Yesterday was mess day. First thing in the morning our cat left a huge present on the carpet, later that day Sarah had a poop blowout- BAD- plus all of the above. Glad it's over :)

Today is a haircutting day- for me, because the hair is getting really wild, and for Leiah, because taking care of hair that reaches her rear isn't practical for us. I hope to go to the new Babisrus today and look around. I sure hope they have a better selection of boy items than all the other places I've been to lately...not very exciting.

1 comment:

vehementflame said...

so funny. great pics. So is this what my girls will do to me when the baby gets mobile?