September 17, 2007

I was tagged!

1)What is your school name and why?Uumm, well right now it's Mineola Independent School District and First Baptist Playschool.

2)How is your weather today? Around 75 degrees and the sun is rising

3)What steals your joy? When I feel overwhelmed about my duties and my kids are out of control


4)Name five blessings you received this week.
1. I got to have a good conversation about Leiah with her teacher at school at her Open House.
2. When my husband arrived home after his trip he brought me roses and a beautiful card.
3. I got to see the fruition of my vision of the Feast and everyone loved it.
4. I had many people tell me over and over again what a wonderful job I did and that they wanted to send me and Matt on dinner dates :)
5. My best friend was baptized yesterday- in a swimming pool- and her non-believing parents and husband actually came to witness it.

6) Who in the Bible do you think are most like?
I am a split personality of Martha and Mary- before children I was a Mary, sitting at Jesus' feet and paying attention to nothing else. Now I'm more a Martha busy all over and frustrated because no one helps. I'm really trying to achieve balance :)


7)The passage of scripture you read last:
John 12

8) Have you ever praised God for something weird?
Definitely! Thank you Lord for changing the greenlight to red! (weird- but it was a scary situation)


9) If you were making a greeting card for God what would it say.
A greeting card just wouldn't be enough.

10) What is the best miracle God has performed in your life, or what is your favorite answered prayer? This is hard- probably my oldest daughter's life. She was in so much danger in utero, and we really had no idea until a few months ago when we found out she had Trisomy 9. Everything about her is a miracle.

11)what is the most fun thing you have done lately.
going to the beach.

12) How did you choose your screen name
I had probably either just watched Anne of Green Gables or read one of the books and it was on my mind. Deep down I want to live there even though it doesn't exist :(



And so now I tag Lori.

2 comments:

Valerie Roberson said...

Your pictures are so neat! It must have looked awesome.
I love Anne of green Gables; it's one of my favorite books ever :D
Are you in Mineola? I'm in Commerce-not too far away :)

Anneatheart said...

Yes I'm in Mineola- how funny that you are in Commerce. I know where that is actually :)