September 13, 2007

My brain hurts to think...I woke up to a strange noise and the dog barking at 3:30am. I have no idea what it was, but my imagination was running wild and I was definitely praying the 91st Psalm. After my heart stopped racing and I checked all the rooms in the house I tried to go back to sleep. It took awhile, maybe 5am? My girls were awake and staring at me by 6:30. That was startling too.

However the Lord is gracious because I've been able to complete my tasks for tomorrow. I will have my husband home soon and all day tomorrow and I'm sure that will help my thinking as well.

I have a busy afternoon of making bread and baklava and various other things. I happened on a blog last night that really blessed me and stirred my heart, here. She has many interesting things to read about.

Tootles!

2 comments:

Blended in Texas said...

Hey, this is sarah! I got a new blog and I was wondering if I could add you as a friend? I really enjoy your site and it would be nice not to have to go to another's site to link to yours. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
~Sarah~

Anneatheart said...

Hi Sarah- of course you can link to mine. Then I can travel to yours :) Glad you like the blog- I haven't had much of great interest lately, but hopefully that will change soon :)