December 2, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Here's the week's menu- doesn't necessarily mean I will follow it, but it's my plan. I buy groceries on Wednesday, so this menu goes through next Wednesday. Lunches aren't planned- we just figure it out as we go.

Monday: Breakfast- scrambled eggs and toast; Dinner-split pea soup, biscuits, salad, baked apples (with honey, nuts and craisins)

Tuesday: Breakfast-baked oatmeal, turkey sausage; Dinner- beef and rice, corn casserole, salad

Wednesday: Breakfast- egg and ham burritos; Dinner- roasted chicken, veggies, mashed potatoes and gravy, baked custard

Thursday: B-French toast, turkey ham; Dinner-chicken noodle soup (going to try homemade noodles), grilled cheese sandwiches, raw veggies

Friday: B- fried eggs and toast; D- BBQ chicken pizza, Hawaiian salad, healthy cookies

Saturday: B-muffins (probably banana or blueberry) and cheese omelets; D-hamburgers, oven fries, pickles, leftover cookies

Sunday: B-leftover muffins, fruit, ham; D-tomato soup, BLT sandwiches

Monday: B-oatmeal, fruit, toast; D-tuna casserole, green beans, banana pudding (no wafer cookies)

Tuesday: B- scrambled eggs and toast; D-Lentil-ham stew, biscuits, salad

Wednesday: B-rice cereal, toast, fruit; D-spaghetti and turkey meatballs, broccoli, garlic bread, peaches and whipped cream (the kind you whip yourself)

2 comments:

jesnicole said...

VERY GOOD AND HEALTHY MENU, LADY! I ALWAYS SET UP GREAT ONES...THEN I NEVER FOLLOW THEM. OH WELL, I STILL KEEP MAKIN' 'EM! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the weekly menu. This has been a struggle for me to establish so your menu this week gave me some really good ideas.

I'm so happy your doctor's appointment with Leah was a "nonevent".

Take care!