September 25, 2008

sldkgsdi

Hey everyone...I am tired and sort of depressed about a situation and behind on things so I may not pop back in for a bit. But here is a recipe I made yesterday that turned out good. I just call it Fruit Fluff.


You need:

1 package strawberry jello
1 regular size container of cool whip or real whipped cream
mini marshmallows
crushed pineapple
cottage cheese

Pour the jello in a bowl and boil 1 cup of water. When it's boiling pour it onto the jello and stir well, then put in fridge. When the jello has set up but isn't too firm, take a whisk and stir it good to break it up, then whisk in the cool whip. Next stir (get a spoon) in a half a cup or so of both cottage cheese and crushed pineapple. Next add as many marshmallows as you want. Combine well and put back in fridge to chill for an hour at least. Everyone loved it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are depressed. I hope everything works out ok. :)

What kind of title is that!! lol!!

Have a great day. :)

Hugs!

Unknown said...

Praying for peace mama. :)

Anonymous said...

This sounds very tasty! Thank you so very much and thank you as well for taking the time to answer my questions the other day. You really encouraged me and I pray you are blessed abundantly for the time you took for me.
As always you are a blessing to more people than you will ever know.

Shannon L. Fowler said...

Sorry you are having a hard time! Hope it all works out for you soon!! (((((HUGS)))))

God Bless,
Shannon in NC