September 18, 2008

Quick Post

Just real quick- I am letting you all know that I am going to start a new series of posts about trying all the different whole grains out there, how I cooked them and how we liked them. I will also write about each one, where they come from and why they are good for you. I am also going to do a series of posts about culturing veggies. I've found some great recipes that I want to try in the next week or so.

Also, the quilt top is together, I will take pictures BUT, I have made some fatal mistakes :( It really helps to measure before you start you know. My quilt top is the perfect size for a toddler bed or crib quilt not a twin...so, I can either make more squares with different fabric because I don't have enough left and the store has discontinued it, OR, make it into a wall hanging and do a plain blanket on her bed with one whole piece of fabric. I would need to make 9 more squares...boo hoo....I want to move on to making another new dress that I bought fabric for and starting on winter clothes/PJs for everyone but I have to finish the quilt first or else it will never get done.

Anyways I have chores and school to do for now.

No comments: