July 31, 2009

Creating a nice bedroom, finally!

I finally found something for my bed- it was supposed to be my birthday present in May, but I kept forgetting to buy it! I just hope it gets here before the baby is born so I can have a nice room to be holed up in :)





I still need curtains and to hang my pictures up, but I think I've gotten rid of most of the visible boxes. So, when I finally find the camera, I'll take pictures :)

My children are having a time adjusting to the new house. They like it, but the changes are overwhelming them and boy are the fighting a lot! I managed to NOT pack their crayons and stuff either, so I haven't been able to divert their attentions too well. Hopefully everyone will get acclimated to the new environment soon.

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Love the bedding! I havent moved in 20 years which means my 12 and 8 year old have never moved either. I cant imagine how hard that must be on everyone. Hugs to you!

Kat said...

Oooooooo. Preeeetty :)

Saved Sinner said...

I thought I was so clever because I took half my daughter's toys over and had them all unpacked and everything before we moved but we had so many boxes of stuff everywhere that she couldn't get to them anyway. I'm thinking another time packing an activity bag like I do for going on holiday would be a better idea.