November 8, 2007

Busy Day

I had to abort the raw food eating. I was just too sleepy and too foggy brained. I achieved my goal anyways and seem to have gotten rid of whatever was bothering me. This proves to me even more how healthy the Nourishing Traditions way of eating is the best way. As soon as I would something with protein or fat I would feel much better. So today I started my day with eggs and turkey ham.

Anyways, no more posting for me today- I have some housecleaning and doctor appointments to do. I am thinking of doing some organizational posts next week- before and after- in preparation for our Thanksgiving guests. And of course William Bradford's account of the Pilgrims.

Ta Ta for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd keep with the Nourishing Traditions diet. I know all that you are going through. I have ping-ponged through so many "diets". I stick with a tried and true breakfast that seems to keep my "bad eating" under control: scrambled eggs with cream and butter and sprouted bread toasted up with butter. This seems to get the fat in my system to keep the sugar and junk food urges under control.