November 13, 2007

Quick Post

Leiah ended up being sick today- I had to take her to the doctor, again. She has a sinus infection- this is crazy. The child has never had anything like this. She has been so miserable, and doesn't understand how to cough the phlegm up, so she chokes and gags and throws up. Of course they prescribed more anti-biotics, a very powerful one, but I don't know what else to do. Anytime I've had a sinus infection, that was the only thing that nipped it.

On a good note, I happened on a great website with lots of info on natural healing and cheap, healthy eating. You should visit :)
http://www.fromfieldsandgardens.com/home.html

Enjoy!

Thanks to everyone's kinds words of encouragement and your prayers. I have been very grieved in my spirit today with everything going on. Life seems so hard sometimes, almost more than I can bear. I am so thankful that I have Jesus and my family to help me!

No comments: