January 17, 2008

Weird things about me

Here are the rules:
1~ Link to the person's blog who tagged you.
2~ Post these rules on your blog.
3~ List seven weird or random facts about yourself.
4~ Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5~ Let every person know they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

Now let's begin!

Ok, so I was tagged by thirdtimemomma to do this here thing-maybe I will get it all right.


1. I actually chose to take chemistry in college- I loved it in highschool along with calculus and used to be intelligent enough to do it!

2. I used to be a skater chick-I wasn't great at it, but I could do it and was self taught.

3. I used to color my hair weird colors, wear leather pants and jackets and rock out at Christian rock concerts :)

4. I mastered the art of making jewelry out of hemp and beads. It was fun and fairly easy to do after the first one.

5. I've eaten a cricket (on purpose, a dare), raw meat (hey it was in Paris) and some type of weird bird. (guinea fowl??)

6. I have scoliosis- curvature of the spine. My spine is in the shape of an 'S' and has been since I was 8 years old.

7. I love peanut butter anything-sandwiches, cookies, fudge whatever-love it!

I'm tagging Amanda

hopefully she will read this :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Kayla and I am a thirteen year old scoliosis patient. I was wondering if you would like to fill out my survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=p5eiM0uMnRUmn_2bslidF9jQ_3d_3d. Please tell everyone that you know about scoliosis.