July 14, 2008

50,000 Hits

I finally hit the mark! Wow, that's a lot of hits since I started this blog. In fact, I had the blog for a few months before I put the counter on it anyways. I've only been blogging for a year! I'm so glad to have 'met' everyone that visits. That's what makes blogging fun.

Today has been terrible. We had a busy weekend, much staying up late and getting up early, hard work and junk food and irritableness...this morning just didn't go well at all. I haven't been feeling well either, mostly due to lack of sleep and too much caffeine/sugar. My gut is a little troubled :)

Anyways, things are better now, we are all about to take naps, well, Leiah is already asleep on the couch. I will add more later as I can to make it more interesting :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

How do you put a counter on your blog?