July 30, 2008

Crazy Day

I was out the door before 7:30am with children in tow. I dropped the younger two off at a friends' and drove Leiah to have a kidney ultrasound done. There's nothing wrong, just something we needed to have checked according to the geneticist. That only took 15 minutes. Then I went to the store and bought paint and supplies, came back to the house and my mom and I started painting Leiah's bedroom- yellow. Well, we primed it first. We had to stop around 2:30 because I couldn't tell what was still wet and what needed another coat of paint. Then I went to pick up the girls, who were very tired from no naps, and ran by the grocery store.

Grocery store at 4pm with grumpy kids...I bribed them a little and bought them a drink to keep them busy :) They did ok until the very end- Sarah is really into throwing fits when she doesn't get her way.That's nice, especially in front of the whole store.

Now I'm home, put the food away, the girls are confined to couches for awhile and I'm putting my feet up before time to cook dinner. I was in town all day yesterday too shopping with my mom and stuff. Busy! I am tired, especially since I've been getting up so early, but I'm doing fine overall.

Oh, and Alexa and Leiah had fever and body aches yesterday and early this morning, but thank the Lord it was very very mild and He healed them. Hopefully we can rest tomorrow!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like a busy day. I hope you post pictures of the room when you get it done.

VictoriousMommy said...

Sounds like you had about the same kind of day as me. Thats when all we can do is throw up our hands and praise Him. :-)