February 18, 2009

Shopping Day

My pattern arrived! Aren't yall excited? I am going to do the longer dress in black with white polka dots- all the same fabric, even the collar, and add a bow or something. I am going to add tie backs to the sides as well...if I can find the fabric that is.

I have an important topic to post on, but I didn't have time yesterday or right now. I had the crucial school meeting for my daughter yesterday and today I have grocery shopping to do.

I have become greatly inspired to get back to rigid healthy eating, partly due to some great blogs I've found and because we now have cable and access to the food network, woo hoo! I needed it too- my brain has just frozen up on food ideas.

This week I am going to try out some ethnic dishes- a Thai one that I may have to just create until I get what I want, and an African/Moroccan recipe. I love exotic flavors and spices, especially when combined with lime, ginger and cilantro and coconut milk. Yum!

God has really blessed this because my desire is to do what will make my body well, and I've been actually CRAVING vegetables and dark greens, fresh fruit and water. Thank you Jesus! I will post my menu/recipes if time later. Gotta get!

1 comment:

jesnicole said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! I'M STILL LOOOKING FOR A GOOD SEWING MACHINE!! HAVE FUN!!